Hi My Name is Mark lawer and this is my Business.
Decorating since leaving school 30 years ago and contracting for the last 20 years.
Contact M-Dex decor by
Phone and fax 01752 512553
Mobile 07455949111
e-mail m-dex@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lewtrenchard Manor




M-Dex were called in to spray every classic moulded ceiling and wall space within the public areas.
Lewtrenchard Manor ( Near Okehampton) is a top quality hotel with art and priceless portraits painted directly onto the oak panelling.
Needless to say I was very nervous at first, a bit like Only Fools and Horses and the episode with the Chandeliers!
Everything had to be kept spotless and clean.
I used my airless spray gun for the works.
It shoots the paint out and atomizes it onto the surface at 1200PSI

No comments:

Post a Comment